I'm writing in regards to the Mark IV Masturbation Device. It works great! I just wanted to let other guys know that I had to tweak a thing or two during construction to get it to work.
- First, when cutting the holes in the plastic bottle, the knife has to be really sharp, or you won't get nice holes. I actually used a soldering iron to "cut" into the plastic. This made the holes smoother, which prevents cracking and sharp edges touching the penis.
- The two helium balloons (from step #5) were difficult to stretch over the hole, but they stayed fine when I used some of the wide, clear packing tape to tape down their edges on the outside of the bottle. I used rubber bands (per step #9), but I also used tape in the last step to attach the punching balloon so it was really secure.
- I'd also suggest using a clear bottle and a clear punching balloon (if you can find one). Then you can watch as you thrust.
- I poked only two very small holes near the cap (discussed in step #2). When I was using the device, I could alternate putting my fingers over the holes to trap the air as I thrusted. This made a wonderful sucking feeling on my penis.
- If you use a punching balloon that is slightly ribbed or textured, insert your entire shaft into the device, so the bottom is touching your pubic area, and then turn the whole thing around so it's "spinning" around your penis and stimulating it. Feels great!