[This article was sent to JackinWorld by an anonymous reader. The technique seems harmless enough, although it requires tremendous will power – in fact it can't be tested at the JackinWorld Central Lab because we can't get past stage #1!]
I'm a young chemist and therefore quite curious. When I was about 24 years old I decided to see what happens to my body when I stop masturbating for a few weeks. First I noticed I came back to that funny state 14-year-old boys experience – horny all the time! Then I noticed that sexual energy began to spread all over my body. This was (and still is) not an easy experience. Often the "energy" – probably just hormones – meets some "blocked" areas in my body, which feels somehow uneasy. (Yes, exactly the feeling you have when you think "it's time to do it" – but you don't do it, to see what's coming next.)
When I haven't masturbated in quite a while I just experience this subtle feeling of uneasiness. But if I don't fight it (usually for 2-4 hours), more and more of the "blocks" I mentioned are removed. My body becomes "softer" and more flexible. When I haven't ejaculated for about one month I can have an orgasm just by relaxing and fantasizing – quite interesting!
But the really fascinating story is that for me, orgasms have become extraordinary soft, strong, and long-lasting. The feeling spreads all over my body and dissolves my body into radiating energy. Sometimes I'm into it for several minutes – that's 100 times longer than an orgasm used to last! And at the end I just go the way back without ejaculating. That's very, very important; at the beginning it was a bit difficult, but now I'm used to it. This keeps sexual energy with me without losing it. If I have time, I do this many times a day – and the more often I do it the healthier I feel. (Ordinary orgasms cause a state of relaxation but also tiredness.) After these experiences I believe there's some truth in all the old religious warnings about misusing sexual energy. But what probably none of today's religious fundamentalists wants to hear is: If you really don't ejaculate for 1-2 months (not even in sleep!) then you may be able to have a completely new form of ecstasy that's as different from masturbating as masturbating is from eating chocolate. Here's the process, step by step – maybe some of you will be able to do it also.
1. Stop ejaculating for 1-2 months (even during sleep). [Editor's note: The author didn't specify how you avoid nocturnal emissions, which normally occur naturally after 10-20 days of not masturbating. And we might add that going 1-2 months without masturbating is a pretty difficult first step for anything!]
2. If you're horny, just enjoy it – but stay away from orgasm.
3. The energy that cannot be released through ejaculation will spread all over the body, causing new sensations. Sometimes in the beginning this feels strange or even slightly painful – but it will pass.
4. After a few weeks you'll notice an overall increase in body energy and also sexual energy. Enjoy it – but do not ejaculate!
5. Then sit down, relax, and let the sexual energy flush through your body. Don't stimulate your penis – just fantasize about other people having an ongoing orgasm. It takes time – 30 minutes with me – but after a while you'll slowly approach the peak.
6. When you notice you're about to have an orgasm, just slow everything down and go into it very softly – and then enjoy the flowing energy of a tremendous orgasm for as long as you wish.
7. When you feel like you're about to shoot, bring in some non-sexual thoughts. You've been waiting for weeks to make this happen, and if you ejaculate everything is gone! Then go into orgasm again, but without ejaculating.
8. When you've come to that point, you'll never want to ejaculate anymore since you've experienced a tremendous new feeling. You'll know that the feeling of orgasm and ejaculation are two different things. The feeling of orgasm is rejuvenating and really, really good – especially if it lasts for several minutes! But by ejaculating you stop that feeling, and things immediately get boring again.
I wish you much fun and a great time exploring the unknown secrets of your body!